Version 2.26 - 11th February 2023
- Adds a launcher widget for the Watch.
- Switching routes from the Watch app.
- Small improvements to the Select Location screen.
Version 2.25 - 15th January 2023
- Now shows details for scheduled services where live data isn’t yet available.
Version 2.24 - 28th December 2022
- Alternative iOS app icons.
Version 2.23 - 11th December 2022
- Bugfix update: some departure times were displayed incorrectly in the home-screen widget.
Version 2.22 - 9th December 2022
- This update adds pull-to-refresh gesture to the results screens.
- Trains which divide during their journey are now highligted in the results screens.
Version 2.21 - 4th December 2022
- Now shows up to 20 hours of scheduled departures.
- Improves error-handling in the Apple Watch app.
Version 2.20 - 3rd October 2022
- Minor bugfixes.
Version 2.19 - 12th September 2022
- This update adds support for iOS 16 Lock Screen widgets on iPhone.
- A gorgeous new app icon from Matthew Skiles.
Version 2.18 - 30th August 2022
- The “service details” screen can now display a map of all the service’s calling points.
Version 2.17 - 1st August 2022
- Apple Watch app now shows up to 12 hours of departures (for routes between two stations).
Version 2.16 - 19th July 2022
- Bugfix: fixed a rare date-parsing problem, which caused scheduled departures (between 2 and 12 hours away) to be missing.
Version 2.15 - 12th July 2022
- Easily identify bus and ferry locations, when searching for a departure location.
- Bugfix: it was sometimes difficult to delete routes if Location Services were enabled.
- Small accessibility improvements.
Version 2.14 - 3rd July 2022
- Added a new premium feature to pin services to the home screen, so you can easily revisit the progress of a service after it has departed. Tap the “Pin” button when viewing a service to pin it.
Version 2.13 - 19th June 2022
Two improvements to the Service Detail screen:
- Added a blue pulse indicator, to show the current location of the service.
- Show train formation and toilet locations, when that information is provided by the train operator.
Version 2.12 - 4th June 2022
- Cancellation reasons and train operators are now shown for services which depart more than 2 hours in the future.
- This update also contains more late changes to some stations on London’s new Elizabeth line.
Version 2.11 - 28th May 2022
- This update contains some last-minute changes to some stations on London’s new Elizabeth line.
Version 2.10 - 15th May 2022
- iOS Widget can now show up to 12 hours of departures.
- Also adds 5 new stations on the Elizabeth line: Abbey Wood, Farringdon, Liverpool Street, Paddington, and Whitechapel.
Version 2.9 - 12th May 2022
- App now shows a warning when making a route for a non-direct service.
- Also adds five new stations: Marsh Barton, Thanet Parkway, Bond Street, Canary Wharf, and Woolwich.
Version 2.8 - 6th March 2022
- Small bugfix release.
Version 2.7 - 2nd March 2022
- The app now shows the next 12 hours of departures. (Up to 2 hours of live departures, and the rest comes from schedule data, which is published every night)
- Adds a handy “Reverse direction” button, when viewing the departures between two locations.
- Also adds one new rail station, Portway Park & Ride, and a few dozen bus stops and ferry terminals.
Version 2.6 - 8th January 2022
- View train station information.
- The Departures screen can now show the estimated arrival time for disrupted services, when the route definition is “between two stations”.
- This update also adds 16 new stations, including some Eurostar destinations and Tyne & Wear Metro.
Version 2.5 - 21st November 2021
- Improves support for VoiceOver or Dynamic Type.
- Fixes a UI bug that occurred when displaying the calling points for circular routes.
Version 2.4 - 17th November 2021
- New: tap on a service to view its progress, and arrival/departure times along the journey (premium feature).
- People who use iOS accessibility features (VoiceOver or Dynamic Type) now get the premium features for free.
Version 2.3 - 27th October 2021
- Adds three new stations: Barking Riverside, Brent Cross West, and Reston.
Version 2.2 - 21st August 2021
- Added a new station, Soham, which should open in 2022.
- The app now suggests a destination station, when you create a new route between two stations.
- Added some keyboard shortcuts when running on iPad.
- Fixes a small UI bug in the iOS widget when running on iOS 15.
Version 2.1 - 4th July 2021
- Fix crash which only occurs on iOS 15 beta 2.
- Adds static placheholder images to some Watch complications.
Version 2.0 - 28th June 2021
This is a complete rewrite, for users of iOS 14 and WatchOS 7:
- The watchOS app returns!
- Widgets for iOS/iPadOS 14.
- Now free to download and use, with an optional subscription for bonus features.
Version 1.16.0 - 8th December 2019
- Adds two new stations: Warrington West and Robroyston
Version 1.15.1 - 17th September 2019
- Fixes an iOS11 crash. Sorry folks :-(
Version 1.15.0 - 16th September 2019
- Adds Siri support and dark mode (iOS 13 only)
Version 1.14.0 - 9th June 2019
- Adds stations Corfe Castle, Worcestershire Parkway and Meridian Water
Version 1.13.0 - 1st July 2018
- Option to hide service alerts
- Adds new station Maghull North
Version 1.12.0 - 11th January 2018
- Adds Kenilworth station
Version 1.11.0 - 6th October 2017
- Update for iOS11 and iPhone X
Version 1.10.0 - 9th August 2017
- Adds a few stations which were missing
Version 1.9.0 - 27th March 2017
- Show departures from your nearest station
Version 1.8.0 - 30th January 2017
- Adds a few stations which were missing
Version 1.7.0 - 18th January 2017
- Brief “next departure” information in the compact Today Widget
Version 1.6.0 - 30th November 2016
- Added a re-opened station, Gorebridge
Version 1.5.0 - 11th September 2016
- Now shows delay or cancellation reasons
- iOS10 support
Version 1.4.0 - 20th April 2016
- Optional: use your location to determine the direction of travel
Version 1.3.0 - 7th April 2016
- Improved handling of rail-replacement bus data
Version 1.2.0 - 17th July 2015
- Improved failure-case handling
- Bug fixes
Version 1.1.0 - 2nd July 2015
- Service Alerts
Version 1.0.0 - 3rd June 2015
- First release, iPhone/iPad app and Today Extension